Hi, and Welcome to my Blog

Hi, My name is Persefone Rufus and welcome to my blog.

As this is my first post we will be talking a little about me. Firstly I’d like you to know how to pronounce my name and to know what it means; as that is important. Persefone (per-sef- onie) sometimes spelled Persephone. She was the goddess of spring, daughter of Demeter and Zeus, abducted by Pluto to be the wife of her uncle Hades, she rules with him six months of the year; hence winter and fall.

A couple things I enjoy are gymnastics, math, and swimming among many other things. I love to try new things and get to know new people. My favorite tv show is kageururi it is a Japanese anime which I enjoy and recommend. This is the end of my introduction but it isn’t for you. Please message me I’d like to get to know you.

1 Comment

1. I absolutely love the breakdown of your name! What a great way to introduce yourself on the blog. Absolutely perfect.

BUT…. You have the Hello World post still. There’s a Sample Page. It says “Click Here to Setup Your Call To Action”. There’s no hyperlinks or images. And I don’t see your second blog post. So you still have some work to do here!